Friday, March 9, 2012

GUN CONTROL

The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.





















"Where can I get my pistol engraved like this?"


A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked, "Why do you carry a .45?"

The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."


The old sheriff was attending an award s dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?"

He promptly replied, "No, Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle."


Beware the man who only carries one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!


I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said, "Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!"

To which I said, "Of course it is loaded, it doesn't work without bullets!"

She then asked, "Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?"

My reply was, "No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too."


STORMBRINGER SENDS



Today's Bird HERE

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I envy you, as for the poster "The Experts Agree ... " I would add any British PM since Pitt the Younger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now there y' go...y' done went 'n' raided my 2nd Amendment graphics batchfile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you already know about this video.

    If you don't, I am certain that you'll like it.

    http://www.samizdata.net/blog/archives/2009/01/speaking_truth_1.html

    ReplyDelete