Thursday, August 18, 2011

WANTED: INDEPENDENT SECURITY CONTRACTORS


A graduate student at George Mason University approached me about her research study regarding PMCs and PSC's; specifically, the views that contractors have about their nationalities and identities. She would like to contact PMC/PSC contractors. Because public perception of independent contractors is so one-sided, I agreed to help Jessica. I see this as a means of getting our story out there. Jessica herself stated that she found academic resources offered little or nothing on our profession.

I met with Jessica in DC, and I found her to be very professional, well-informed, and open to our point of view. All interviews will be kept confidential and no personal information or identifiable information will be used in the research findings. I have the contact info for Jessica - if you are willing to participate in an interview, let me know.

Thanks - S.L.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment